"Rolling Out The Red Carpet - Hollywood Movie Premier"
Information for the week of homecoming, and the homecoming dance can be found below. Dress out information will be provided closer to homecoming week.
- Sunday, October 15th - Tailgate & Powderpuff Football
- Senior Lot will open at 10:00am for set-up
- Tailgate: 11:30 - 1:00
- Powderpuff Football
- Game 1 @ 1:30: Seniors vs. Freshmen
- Game 2 @ 2:00: Juniors vs. Sophomores
- Championship @ 2:30
- Monday, October 16th - Mass
- Karaoke: 7:00 - 9:00pm
- $5 Entry
- (All school events will be done by 6:00pm today to accommodate)
- Tuesday, October 17th - Carnival
- Carnival in Plaza During Lunches
- Wednesday, October 18th - Gameshow and Bonfire
- Gameshow in Gym
- Sundown at 6:57
- Lighting Fire at 7:15
- Thursday, October 19th - Field Day
- Field Day in Gym
- Friday, October 20th - Powderpuff Cheer and Volleyball
- Cheer and Volleyball in Gym
- Football Game and Coronation at 7:00pm in Viking Stadium
Homecoming 2023 will be on Saturday, October 20th at 7:00pm
Please note the dress code for the 2023 Homecoming Dance. Since this is meant to be a formal event, we are upping the attire! One of the primary changes is that girls' dresses should be floor length, which is similar to Prom.
If you are unsure about what’s appropriate and acceptable, please email Dr. Mastandrea (girls) or Mr. Hiller (boys) a photo of you in your outfit ahead of time. The members of our Administration have the right to determine that an outfit is not appropriate for a Catholic school dance.
- All dresses should be long - tea or floor length.
- Any slits must not be higher than the knee—Because we recognize this may be a challenge for some of the taller girls, an alternate measurement of at least 3” below fingertip length will be considered for those students.
- Ladies are required to wear dresses.
- Light colored dresses (white, cream, beige, etc.) must not be see-through.
- Dresses may be halter or strapless, as long as the neckline is modest.
- No excessive cleavage is allowed.
- Dresses may not be excessively tight in appearance—please keep this in mind when selecting the fabric of the dress.
- Backs may not be any lower than the elbow when elbows are bent at the side.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- No tattoos may be visible.
- No visible piercings outside of what is allowed in the BV handbook.
- Dresses may not have cut-outs.
- No two-piece dresses.
- Appropriate undergarments, including slips if needed, must be worn.
- All dresses must be of moderate and appropriate taste.
- Dress shirt, tie, pants and dress shoes are required.
- No sneakers.
- Must be clean shaven.
- No earrings, gages, or visible piercings are allowed.
- No tattoos may be visible.
- No nail polish.
- Hair must be neatly groomed, well-trimmed, and moderate in style.
- No extremes in hairstyles or length will be permitted.
- Ornamental hairstyles such as mohawks, mullets, shaved engraving/lines/messaging, etc. are not permitted.
- Boys are not to wear ponytails or headbands, etc.