Registration | 2024 - 2025 School Year
- Registration | 2024 - 2025 School Year
Current Student Registration for the 2024 - 2025 School Year
Registration forms and information for the 2024 - 2025 school year will be distributed to students on January 24th and 25th during English classes.
Parents will be sent an email with instructions to complete and submit the Online Enrollment Packet, including payment of the $500 Registration Fee, on Friday, January 19, 2024. The deadline for submitting the packet is Friday, February 2, 2024. This must be completed prior to a student selecting their classes.
The Course Selection Sheet will be collected on February 7th and 8th and must be signed by a parent.
Please click here for the Registration Presentation.
The information and forms are below for your reference.
Online re-enrollment instructions using your ParentsWeb account:
To access Family Online:
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Online from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the district code bv-fl
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment link.
- The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
- The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted.
- *If you have not yet created a ParentsWeb / Family Online Account please follow these instructions prior to completing the online re-enrollment process.
- Instructions for Creating a Family Online Login:
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com.
- Select Parent Log in from the menu bar and FACTS Family Online from the drop-down menu.
- After the FACTS Family Online Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Online Account.
- Enter BV-FL into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into Family Online as instructed above.
The Re-Registration dates are February 7th and 8th.
All families are encouraged to apply for both Step Up and through FACTS
Financial assistance is awarded based upon financial need. For consideration, families must apply online to both Step Up for Students and FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Applications for financial aid should be filled out prior to March 15, 2023 for priority consideration.
Bishop Verot Catholic High School makes use of FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to help us evaluate requests for financial aid. Families must file online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3V1FB.
Step Up For Students provides K-12 scholarships for qualifying school children. Students who qualify may receive more than $5,000 for private school tuition. Please click here to learn more and to apply. If you are a new family interested in the income-based scholarship for the 2024 - 2025 school year, please sign up for the interest list to receive updates on when to apply (late winter/early spring).
Please contact Mrs. Kathleen Houghton, Finance Director at Bishop Verot, for additional information (239) 274-6703.
Online Course Policy
While we do have an agreement with Florida Virtual School and allow students to take courses online, this is typically only permitted if a student wishes to take a course we do not offer at Verot, or the student is repeating a class for Grade Forgiveness (which can only be done if the student earned a D or F in a class). Please keep this policy in mind and help support us with this when you are having discussions with your child about their course requests.
Note: If students are planning on taking courses off campus through any other program, including at a college, these must be pre-approved with Student Services beforehand or they will not be added to the student's transcript.