Canvas is a learning management system which revolutionizes the way teachers and students interface. Canvas allows our teachers to collaborate among peers and students, provide digital feedback and share educational resources. Students are able to submit homework electronically and participate in multi-class forums. Login to Canvas here or go to http://bvhs.instructure.com.
If you would like to be an Observer in your student(s) classes, please click Here for instructions on setting up your Parent Canvas account. You must set up your account from a computer, not a mobile device. The following video tutorials will give an overview of the registration process and a general overview of Canvas.
The following website will direct you to the many Help Guides available for Instructors, Students, and Parents.
Students: For help with Canvas, see the following links:
- Step by Step Guides: http://guides.instructure.com/s/2204/m/4212
- Video Guides: http://guides.instructure.com/m/210/c/56054
Teachers: For help with Canvas, see the following links:
- Instructor Guides: http://guides.instructure.com/m/4152
- Instructor Video Guides: http://guides.instructure.com/m/4210/c/56566
Parents: For help with Canvas, see the following link:
- Parent (Observer) Guide: http://guides.instructure.com/s/2204/m/4144