Transfer Student Application Process
Bishop Verot is pleased to offer the opportunity to apply for students interested in joining the Verot family in grades 9th, 10th and 11th grades.
*Transfers into the 12th grade are only permitted under special circumstances such as relocation.
Complete the online application. There is a non-refundable $75 application fee collected at the end of the application process.
- Please click here for the online application.
- Please save your login information to submit additional information later.
Additonal Documentation required:
- Copy of the applicant's transcripts for the past three years. These records should include credits earned and the results of standardized tests taken.
- Statement of discipline from a school administrator at the applicant's present school including the student's discipline and attendance record.
- Copy of the applicant's State of Florida Immunization Record (form 680) and School Entry Physical Form.
- Admissions interviews may also be requested by the admissions committee for transfer students.
Criteria for Acceptance:
- Academic achievement
- Standardized testing (FCAT, Iowa Test, Stanford Achievement, etc.)
- Disciplinary history
- Space availability
- Other information may be requested by the guidance/admissions office
Additional Information regarding transfer acceptance:
- Transfer students are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Admission is only offered at the start of a new school year or at the semester break (exceptions may be made - please contact the Admissions Office).
- Admission to the 12th grade is typically not permitted. Consideration under special circumstances will require a meeting with the applicant and his/her family prior to a decision being made.
Please submit all required documentation within the online application or directly to the Admissions Office. Admission decisions cannot be made until all required documents have been received.
Submission by mail:
Bishop Verot Catholic High School
Office of Admissions
5598 Sunrise Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Attention: Transfer Admissions
Submission by email: email@example.com
Submission by fax: (239) 274-6798
Please contact the Admissions Office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 274-6760.