Senior Portraits & Yearbook Ads
Senior Yearbook Ads
This has been an unprecedented year, so we have extended our deadline for submitting senior advertisements to Friday, February 5. Please read below if you are interested in purchasing an ad.
Placing a recognition ad in the yearbook is always a great idea. In the future, seeing your message will bring a smile to your child’s face as they remember your love and support during these important years, and you will have a beautiful, elegant, tangible memento to commemorate your time at Bishop Verot. These traditional ads have been a part of the Bishop Verot yearbook for years and students look forward to seeing them as part of their high school memories.
We have three price tiers for you to choose from:
- Full page $300
- Half page $150
- Quarter page $75
This year, we are offering two ways for you to purchase an advertisement.
1. If you would like to design your own ad, please click here to do so through the Josten’s website.
- If you choose this option, you can pay with a credit card through the website and upload all of your pictures yourself. It’s nice and easy.
- If you choose this option, you will have until Friday, February 5, 2021 to complete and pay for your ad.
2. If you would like to have a yearbook staffer design your ad or create it to your specifications, please email Mr. Clayton Atkins at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- If you choose this option, you will need to provide our staff with photos and payment by Friday, January 29, 2021.
Please contact Mr. Clayton Atkins, yearbook moderator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Order your yearbook today! Don't miss out on all the memories and fun. We cannot guarantee we will have extra yearbooks after students who have pre-ordered pick up their books. We have sold out of every edition for the past few years.
You can reserve your copy by sending in a check made payable to BVHS, with "yearbook" and your student's name and grade on the memo line. Order early for a discount! Yearbook reservations are $75 through September, but will be $85 after November 1. Checks can be submitted to the receptionist at the front office, or to Mr. Atkins in MB 120.