Non - Teaching Positions Available
Registrar ~ Full-Time
Bishop Verot has a full-time position open for a Registrar. The Registrar is responsible for applications related to student admissions, transfer requests, withdrawal
procedures, and school software maintenance and support training.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists the Assistant Principal of Curriculum with the following task: grade reporting, honors assemblies, Scholars Banquet, semester and final exam schedules, and implementation of the master schedule
- Assists the Director of Admissions and Assistant Principal of Curriculum with incoming transfer students and freshman registration
- Assists Director of Admissions and Dean of Students with new student preparation, i.e. books, lockers, scheduling, and SDS attendance procedures
- Assists the Guidance Department with scheduling
- Manages and maintains student files for the purpose of admissions, transfers, and withdrawals
- Coordinates student withdrawal procedures
- Maintains and supports the following student databases: demographic, academic, alumni
- Provides assistance to various departments in compiling data for SACS
- Serves as the summer school liaison between faculty, students and parents
- Assists with training as required
- Assumes other responsibilities as delegated by the Asst. Principal for Curriculum or Principal
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities mutually agreed upon with Principal or Administration
Candidate must meet the following qualifications as well as pass a background screening and attend safe environment training.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience working in an administrative role in a school setting
- Understands the importance of maintaining strict confidentiality
- Able to handle multi-task simultaneously and work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to interact with various personalities and varying levels
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and databases
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Mrs. Suzie O'Grady, Assistant Principal for Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus Driver ~ Part-Time
Bishop Verot High School has a part time position open for an activities bus driver. Candidate must posess a valid Florida Class C license (with no Air Brake Restriction), pass background screening, and attend Safe Environment Training. Hours will vary but are typically 2 -3 days per week. Most trips leave campus on or after 3:00 p.m. Please email email@example.com if interested.
*We will only contact those resumes for whom we have further interest.
Sage Dining ~ Full Time
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full time, motivated Deli Prep for the Bishop Verot cafeteria.
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with the cold prep and grab & go
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Prior food service experience a plus
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal. At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Interested candidates should send an email of interest to Mr. Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer