EligibilityCenter.org is the official clearinghouse for NCAA Division I and II eligibility. This site contains guidelines relating to recruiting, eligibility, financial aid and college freshman eligibility requirements for NCAA Division I and II schools. All prospective athletes MUST complete the registration process through NCAA Clearinghouse in order to be eligible for recruitment.
The initial-eligibility standards for NCAA Division I student-athletes are changing for the Class of 2016 and beyond. Student-athletes entering a Division I college or university after August 1, 2016, need to meet these new standards in order to practice, compete and receive aid in their first year of college.
Some of the changes include:
• Student must have a 2.3 in NCAA core courses to compete
• Student must have a 2.0 in NCAA core courses to receive scholarships and/or practice
• Student will not be allowed to re-take classes in senior year to improve their GPA
• Changes to core class and test score requirements
NAIA Eligibility center
PlayNAIA.org is the official clearinghouse for NAIA eligibility. Every student-athlete must register with the NAIA eligibility center to play sports at an NAIA college. The eligibility center is also a powerful tool to help athletes connect with coaches and NAIA schools - and find money for college through thousands of NAIA athletic scholarships.
STUDENT- ATHLETES THAT REGISTER ON THESE SITES MUST:
1) Have an official transcript sent to the clearinghouse using Naviance
2) Send your test scores directly from the test center to the clearinghouse