Summer Conditioning and Try-Out Schedules
- JV Football Conditioning for incoming freshmen is every Tuesday and Thursday resuming on July 11th from 6-7:30pm in the weightroom on the northside of the football stadium. Participants must be registered students and have a current and complete athetic packet on file with the Athletics Department. For more information about JV Football, please contact Coach Bruce Waddell at email@example.com.
- Boys Basketball Participants must be registered students and have a complete and current athletic packet on file with the Athletics Department. For more information about Boys Basketball, please contact Head Coach Matt Herting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swim Practice begins July 31st at 6pm at the Fort Myers Aquatic Center on Matthew Drive. All new swimmers and divers are asked to contact Coach Baumgardner at email@example.com for additional 2017 season information. All swimmers and divers must have a current and complete athletic packet on file with the Athletics Department in order to participate.
- Incoming freshmen are invited to join Cross Country conditioning beginning on June 12th. The schedule is as follows:
- 07/10 through 07/14 7am at Bishop Verot
- 07/15 6:30am at Lakes Park
- 07/17 through 07/21 7am at Bishop Verot
- 07/22 6:30am at TBD
- 07/24 through 7/28 7am at Bishop Verot
- 07/29 6:30am at Fort Myers Beach
- 07/31 through 08/04 7am at Bishop Verot
- Volleyball Tryouts will begin on Monday, July 31at 9am-11:30am; Tuesday, August 1st 9am-11:30am. Varsity team will be announced on 8/1 and try-outs will continue for JV on Wednesday, August 2nd 9am -10:30am. JV team will be announced on 8/2. For further information, please contact program Head Coach John Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girls Basketball summer open gym has concluded but an informational meeting for those interested players will be held after school begins. Please look for the announcement or email Head Coach Mark Kramer at email@example.com.
- Boys Lacrosse will condition every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am until 9am beginning on July 19th. Please wear shorts, athletic shirt and running shoes. For more information, please contact Head Coach Chip Dopman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see your sport listed? Please visit the Athletic Directory page and contact your program head coach for more information.